Sunday, May 27, 2012

RAYMOND ENDORSES CRUZ!!!

RAYMOND ENDORSES CRUZ!!!

Yes!  And so did Sarah Palin, Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Rick Santorum, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Jim DeMint, and James Dobson.  Not to mention the PACs: Freedom Works, Concerned Women, Club for Growth, Family Research Council, Tea Party Express, Gun Owners of America, and more!

But I’m confident it’s my endorsement that impresses you the most!

I strongly support Ted Cruz as the Republican nominee for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by Kay Bailey Hutchison.  In spite of the barrage of stupid lies put out by his well-funded opponent, Ted Cruz is the candidate that we need to bring integrity back to Washington.  If Dewhurst wins the primary I'll probably have to hold my nose and vote for him in the general election (there's just no way I could ever vote for a Dimocrat), but I hope it doesn't come to that.  I'm getting awfully tired of holding my nose.
This one will be close.  Dewhurst has poured a lot of money into this campaign, and has called in an awful lot of political favors.  If he doesn’t get the nomination, then he will remain as Lieutenant Governor—which is a very powerful position in Texas government.  Many of our state representatives are afraid to come out against him because they know what that will mean to any bills they introduce.

We can’t keep doing things like this.  There has to be a better way.

Please vote for Ted Cruz in the Republican primary this Tuesday, May 29, and let’s send an honest man to Washington.

Thanks,

Cliff Raymond

--
Posted By Cliff Raymond to Touch of the Madman at 5/27/2012 09:43:00 PM

No comments: